Thanks for the Chameleon reference...there's still some stuff I should add about each skill, though. Right now I'm working on the Items page...which I had to create a while ago. Anyways, Once I get somewhere with that (help is always appreciated) then I can refine the characters. Sometimes I think it helps to leave a page alone for a while, and then once you come back you know what you should change. Anyways, thanks! I hope to get this thing up and running, wo that people who don't understand a single Thai word (me) can play through the entire game!
Gonna add pictures for missions, quests and stuff tomorrow! Riodaisho 00:18, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
More to come soon. Riodaisho 03:19, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
For English language feature Edit
For those who don't know. This game has English feature, go to
ESC -> Game Opiton -> Check on use english language
well, It's doesn't completely tranlate yet but it's better that nothing. So far this help you see the in-game skill description in English, story and also the npcs talking, but sadly doesn't help with quests.
you can find more info. here http://www.bigbugstudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=25
and the good new is that you can wish for English server, but don't put too much hope in it.
It will be very long before the release but i think it will be better than Thai version because of the balance and bugs have been fixed and tested for long and above all it's in English !!!
- You're right. The Game Guide page would be most fitting for this information. Totally forgot writing this at least in.
- Btw, I do think that the English version will be better about localization and global users. But not about content.
- I think we should add getting start guide, like where to download the game, how to register, how to get Thai id etc.
- Yo San 07:24, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
- There is! Only screenshots for now in Creating an Account.